ADMISSION AND TRANSFER PROCEDURE/RULES
- Following category of children will be admitted based on Transfer Certificate (TC) from previous school, without admission test :
- Children who are coming on Pass/promoted TC from another Army Public School/KV between the period of 01 April to 31 July.
- Children who have studied for 10 academic months in another Army Public School/KV and seeking admission after 31 July.
- An evaluation test will be conducted in English, Hindi, Maths, Science/EVS of the syllabus preceding the class for which you are seeking admission and it will be taken for children other than Army Public Schools.
- Admission to any class depends on the availability of seats and merit.
- Following documents are required at the time of admission:
- Original TC
- Photocopy of Report Card
- Photocopy of Birth certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Bank account number of Student
- Blood Group of Student
2. TRANSFER RULES
- Transfer certificate in respect of candidate from schools other than Army Public School/ KV will be accepted for admission provided these are endorsed by the District Educational Officer of the district in which the school is located.
- For applying Transfer Certificate student needs to apply at least one week prior to the transfer date.
- Transfer certificate will be uploaded on the school website. Concerned school can log in to our school website and check it.