SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE (SAMC)
Composition. With a view to afford maximum freedom to coordinate and for day –to-day running of the Army Public Schools, SAMC will be formed where schools are established. 50%of members should preferably be females. Their composition would be:-
Chairman - As nominated by Board of Administration
Members - Vice Chairman (If appointed)
- One Senior GS/A/Q Staff Officer.
- One Commanding Officer Major/Minor Unit
- CWE or GE.
- Two parents of students in the school.
- Two teachers of the School
- Two educationists.
- Director Command/Formation AWES Cells, for schools in the station concerned
Secretary - Principal
* The Vice Chairman may be included in Composition of SAMC in
Special circumstances, with approval of Chairman Executive